West System 205 Fast Hardener is a medium-viscosity epoxy curing agent. It can be used in a majority of situations, even at lower temperatures to produce a rapid cure that develops its physical properties quickly at room temperature.
When mixed with the 105 Resin in a five-part resin to one-part hardener ratio, the cured mixture yields a rigid, high-strength, moisture-resistant solid with excellent bonding and coating properties.
- Not intended for clear coating.
- Pot Life at 22°C – 9 to 12 minutes
- Cures to a solid state: 6 to 8 hours
- Cures to maximum strength: 1 to 4 days
- Minimum recommended temperature: 4°C
- When used with Fast Hardener 205, or Slow Hardener 206, the ratio is 5 parts resin to 1 part hardener.
- When used with the Clear 207 hardener, the ratio is 3 parts resin to 1 part hardener.