These 2 part River Set epoxy resin kits are an easy to use, single pour resin system, perfect for deep casting projects like river tables.
River Set is a low viscosity, clear resin which emits a low exotherm and provides long working times. Unlike similar products, River Set can be used for river tables in a single pour—no more layering—resulting in a crystal clear finish without the use of a bubble blowtorch.
- Low odour
- Low viscosity: assists in controlled air release.
- Long working times: 8–10 hours @ 45mm thick @ 25°C.
- Low exotherm controls timber gassing and less distortion in larger castings.
- Machinable after 48hr for 30-50mm castings @ 25°C. Longer for thinner pours and cooler temperatures.
- Deep casting projects (up to 50mm).
- Decorative timber & resin “River Tables”.
- Filling & levelling knots and holes in timber.
- Various resin art.
River Set Epoxy Resin and Hardener Kit sizes:
- 2.8kg = 2kg Epoxy Resin + 800g Hardener
- 7kg = 5kg Epoxy Resin + 2kg Hardener
- 14kg = 10kg Epoxy Resin + 4kg Hardener
- 28kg = 20kg Epoxy Resin + 2 x 4kg Hardener