Titebond Extend is a slower-setting version of the Titebond Original range.
It offers superior performance in a broad range of applications, including edge and face gluing. It is particularly useful in complex operations such as curved railings and other assemblies that require more time to align—like larger tops that take longer to get into clamps.
Titebond Extend develops a bond stronger than wood itself, offers excellent sand ability and is unaffected by finishes. It is compatible with all common species of wood, as well as particleboard, MDF, plywood and other porous materials.
- Excellent heat and solvent resistance
- Setting speed: medium
- Longer working time
- Minimal or no joint creep
- Water cleanup
- Versatile – bonds wood, particleboard, PDF, plywood etc
- Ideal for complex assemblies and bent laminations
- Superior performance history with interior furniture
- One component great for cold pressing and assembly
- 175.105 FDA compliant
- Low minimum use temperature
- Freeze/thaw stable
- More information here.