Titebond Melamine Glue
Titebond Melamine glue is the perfect solution for bonding a synthetic material (melamine, vinyl, Formica, etc.) to a porous substrate like timber, particleboard or MDF. It offers a fast initial tack, yet has a longer 5-minute open time that allows for the accurate alignment of materials.
Titebond Melamine Glue is a non-flammable, water-based adhesive that has low odour, dries clear and cleans up with water. Its thicker formulation means fewer runs and drips, making it easier to use and more effective for precise assemblies. Designed for interior use only, this exceptional glue forms a bond stronger than the substrate itself.
- For bonding synthetic material to a porous substrate
- Offers a strong initial tack, 5-minute open time for easy alignment
- Thicker formulation means fewer drips and runs
- Water-based, non-flammable, low odour
- Dries clear and cleans up with water
- Fast setting, excellent strength
- 473ml bottle or 20L