Titebond III Ultimate is the most advanced wood glue available today. While all Titebond products provide amazing performance, Titebond III is especially useful for outdoor applications in cooler temperatures. Furthermore, it is useful for when substantial moisture calls for the use of a Type I glue (USA boil test).
Titebond have developed III Ultimate with a longer working time, meaning woodworkers can align everything precisely before gluing.
Overall, Titebond III has the following great features:
- Passes both ANSI/HPVA Type I water-resistance and D3 European standards. This means it passes the USA boil test.
- Waterproof formula that cleans up with water
- It has the highest bond strength of the cross link PVA.
- Designed for both interior and exterior applications
- Longer open assembly time
- Lower application temperature
- Unaffected by finishes
- FDA approved for indirect food contact