Timbermate Wood Filler
Timbermate Wood filler is an Interior grade 4 in 1 Wood Putty, Grain Filler, Edge Filler and Crack Filler. When thinned slightly with water, it can also be used as a sanding sealer. Timbermate does not shrink, sink, crack or fall out and has an indefinite shelf life. It is non-flammable, non-toxic and can be used to the last gram.
The secret ingredient of Timbermate is tap water therefore containing no Acrylic, Latex or Solvents. We stock a variety of colours including Brushbox, Mahogany (Meranti), Ebony, Hardwood, Walnut and Natural (Tint Base).
Features & Benefits of Timbermate
• No Waste, Usable to the last drop. If tub dries out just add water to soften.
• Won’t Shrink, Sink, Crack or Fall Out.
• Suitable for use in all Timbers including Particle Board M.D.F. (Custom Wood) *Plaster Board, Flooring, Panelling etc.
• Can be used as Wood Putty, Sanding Sealer, Prime Coat, Grainfiller, Crackfiller, Undercoat & Edge Filler all in one.
• Available in various Timber Tones plus Natural. Use White for top coats only.
• You can tint Timbermate in a wet state or overstain when dry. Use any type of Colorant i.e. Water Based Spirit based ochers etc.
• Easy sanding, will not clog paper when dry sanded. Dust can be mixed with water for re-use.
• Fast drying, approx 20-30 min. You can speed that up by drying with a heat gun or lamp. Temperature can affect drying time.
• Clean hands or tools with water.
• Non Flammable, Non Toxic, Non Yellowing.
• Solvent, Latex and Acrylic Free.
• Heat Proof and Freezeproof.
• Provides a strong foundation for all top coats inc. Single & two pack products polyurethanes, oils, acrylics, french polish wax etc.
• Takes nails, screws, planing, sawing, drilling and routing
• You can use it on Metal, Plastic, Fibreglass and in Foundries.
• 100% Australian Made and Owned.
• Interior Grade.