Timbermate Wood Filler
Timbermate Wood filler is an Interior grade 4 in 1 Wood Putty, Grain Filler, Edge Filler and Crack Filler. When thinned slightly with water, it can also be used as a sanding sealer. Timbermate does not shrink, sink, crack or fall out and has an indefinite shelf life. It is non-flammable, non-toxic and can be used to the last gram.
The secret ingredient of Timbermate is tap water, therefore containing no Acrylic, Latex or Solvents. We stock a variety of colours including Brushbox, Mahogany (Meranti), Ebony, Hardwood, Walnut and Natural (Tint Base).
Features & Benefits of Timbermate
- No waste, usable to the last drop. If the tub dries out, simply add water to soften.
- It won’t Shrink, Sink, Crack or Fall Out.
- Suitable for use in all Timbers including Particle Board M.D.F. (Custom Wood) *Plaster Board, Flooring, Panelling etc.
- Can be used as Wood Putty, Sanding Sealer, Prime Coat, Grainfiller, Crackfiller, Undercoat & Edge Filler all in one.
- Available in various Timber Tones plus Natural. Use White for top coats only.
- You can tint Timbermate in a wet state or overstain when dry. Use any type of Colorant i.e. Water Based Spirit based ochers etc.
- Easy sanding, will not clog paper when dry sanded. You can mix the dust with water for re-use.
- Fast drying, approx 20-30 min. You can speed that up by drying with a heat gun or lamp. Temperature can affect drying time.
- Clean hands or tools with water.
- Non Flammable, Non Toxic, Non Yellowing.
- Solvent, Latex and Acrylic Free.
- Heat Proof and Freezeproof.
- Provides a strong foundation for all top coats inc. Single & two pack products polyurethanes, oils, acrylics, french polish wax etc.
- Takes nails, screws, planing, sawing, drilling and routing
- You can use it on Metal, Plastic, Fibreglass and in Foundries.
- 100% Australian Made and Owned.
- Interior Grade.