OSMO Maintenance Oil is a professional floor finish for the care and maintenance of oiled and waxed timber flooring. It is perfect for rejuvenating timber that is lightly worn and looking dull. This clear, fast drying finish is especially recommended for high traffic areas like restaurants and cafes etc. Timely use of OSMO Maintenance Oil can prevent major sanding and renovation work.
- Ideal for public and commercial use
- Fast drying
- Safe for humans, animals and plants when dry
- Cleans and rejuvenates the flooring
- Removes tough stains such as grease and shoe polish
- Provides occasional maintenance without the need for sanding
- Coverage: 1L tin covers roughly 40-60sqm with one coat
- Application: Low-speed single disc floor polisher with a white pad
- Drying time 3-4 hours
- Storage times: 5 years unopened, 1 year once opened
You can use it with other oil/wax floor finishes, however try a small area first to determine suitability.
If the existing surface is raw or badly worn, it should be sanded and finished with one of the Osmo Polyx®-Oils instead.