Solid Timber Shelving (Floating Shelves) – Blackbutt
Pre-made shelving panels in beautiful solid timber make great floating shelves and ledges.
- Board size 285 wide x 32 thick
- Lengths range from 600mm—3000mm+
- New Blackbutt – $61.60plm inc GST
- We also stock NSW Spotted Gum, Sydney Blue Gum, American Oak
- These are panels only (we do not supply hardware or fixings but a trip to your local Bunnings for a threaded rod will sort you out).
- The lengths noted will be supplied slightly over length i.e. a 1.1m length may measure 1.18m. This allows you to achieve a square docked length of 1.1.
- It is important that you order the next 100mm increment up from what you need – this will give you some play to dock the panel to fit your space (and remember, “measure twice – cut once”!).
- Lengths are supplied as pictured; they are raw (not oiled or coated) and will have their length numbered on the ends. The timber is machine finished to approx. 100grit.
- Timber is a natural material with natural variation; some lengths will have more feature and markings than others. Features to expect are tonal variation, gum veins and pin holes. You may choose to fill gum veins and pockets with timber putty or epoxy, or they can be left as is.
- We recommend OSMO Hardwax Oil as a finish – plant based, non-toxic and very easy to apply.
- Delivery costs are calculated on weight and length of order – lengths under 1200mm with total weight of less than 25kgs can be sent via courier. Lengths over this require a quote for direct service so email us for pricing.